- One purple 3-ring binder with loose leaf paper
- My criminal justice textbook (as a dual-enrolled student, I'm only allowed to take 3 classes. Today I only have one though, so I'm just bringing that one book.)
- A box of pens, pencils, an eraser, a pencil sharpener, and highlighters. At my old school, I was the one people would go to if they forgot a pencil. You can never be too prepared!
- My journal. Don't think I'll use this, but hey, I might!
- My laptop. I downloaded Spotify y to it yesterday and made a track of piano/instrumental only songs ("As Long As You're Mine" from Wicked has especially pretty music.) I'm going to make an Upbeat track soon too.
- Earbuds for said music
- My laptop charger and wireless mouse
- My student ID, $20, and various other things you'd find in a purse
- My Finding Audrey (very good book, by the way. RTC) coffee slip thing that I got from Uppercase Box. There's a coffee vending machine on campus where I think I'll be putting in a lot of use, but they don't come with the slips or lids when I used it last when we were getting books.
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Hey y'all! Today I start my dual-enrolled college rout. Fun!!! Here's a list of everything in my backpack. Later I'll make another list of the things I actually used or wish I had brought, to find out what really should be in there.