Tuesday, September 8, 2015

College Checklist

Hey y'all! Today I start my dual-enrolled college rout. Fun!!! Here's a list of everything in my backpack. Later I'll make another list of the things I actually used or wish I had brought, to find out what really should be in there.

  1. One purple 3-ring binder with loose leaf paper
  2. My criminal justice textbook (as a dual-enrolled student, I'm only allowed to take 3 classes. Today I only have one though, so I'm just bringing that one book.)
  3. A box of pens, pencils, an eraser, a pencil sharpener, and highlighters. At my old school, I was the one people would go to if they forgot a pencil. You can never be too prepared!
  4. My journal. Don't think I'll use this, but hey, I might!
  5. My laptop. I downloaded Spotify y to it yesterday and made a track of piano/instrumental only songs ("As Long As You're Mine" from Wicked has especially pretty music.) I'm going to make an Upbeat track soon too.
  6. Earbuds for said music
  7. My laptop charger and wireless mouse
  8. My student ID, $20, and various other things you'd find in a purse
  9. My Finding Audrey (very good book, by the way. RTC) coffee slip thing that I got from Uppercase Box. There's a coffee vending machine on campus where I think I'll be putting in a lot of use, but they don't come with the slips or lids when I used it last when we were getting books.

2 comments: