Annnnyway, remember that college checklist I posted a few weeks ago on the first day of school? Here's an updated list on what I've learned.
- Bring spare keys, dang it.
- Also pack something that doesn't need Internet. On the first day, my laptop wouldn't connect and I was super bored. It does now, but I still bring my kindle fire to play games on while waiting for my sister to finish classes.
- Ear buds are a must. I forgot them today and really missed them (ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW).
- $1 bills are easier to use than $20s. You can't use those on vending machines.
- I have located the coffee vending machine! It's seriously the coolest. This homeschooler had never seen on until I took the placement test, but once school started they got rid of it (???). Anyway, I found one on the other side of the building and intend to frequent it. I'm drinking a whole chocolate caramel one now. Very tasty.
- It's okay to be on your laptop before class starts, or even at the beginning when your teacher is summarizing what happened at the last class (unless a quiz is coming. Then pay attention). I'm pretty sure I'm distracting the guy behind me since I've been bookmarking recipes on allrecipes.com. ;)
How's the beginning of school been for y'all?