Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Youtube + Survey = Huzzah!

So, I just started a youtube channel! Got any advice for a new youtuber? I'm going to discuss books and open packages and talk to myself, which is surprisingly awkward to do for a camera. Please check it out and follow my channel. :) I promise not to have the same content there as on my blog--I want y'all to follow me in both, not just one because they're basically the same. But yeah, both my blog and my vlog are about books, so that rocks.

I also have a survey for you about how to make my blog better! It's just three questions, so please take the time to do this.

Thanks so much, y'all rock! I'm going to try to sound as not-cheesy as possible, but seriously, you guys are amazing. Yes, I do notice when I get another follower and it makes me very happy, so thank you soooo much. :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, and I'll definitely go subscribe to your channel! I really don't know anything about vlogging, so I don't really have any advice, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy! Talking to myself suddenly gets super awkward when in front of a camera, but I'm figuring things out. :)

      Delete
  2. I'll check it out! I'm not much of a YouTuber (I think that's what you youngsters call it!), but I'm always looking for interesting things to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I'm slowly finding my groove, so if you want to watch as a youtuber (yes, that's what it's called!) develops into a more advanced one, then I guess I'd recommend myself. ;)

      Delete
  3. Cool! I'll subscribe! I'll do you survey too! Also I know you like books so I hope that means you like to write. I'm doing a writing contest on my blog. It would be awesome if you could enter! I only have 4 entries and I really want some more! For more information so to my blog. The most unique story wins a notebook. Or candy.
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering my survey! As much as I love entering contests, I haven't been doing much writing recently. Good luck though!

      Delete