Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Church--Modern Decency #1

Woo! First Modern Decency post! Thanks to my sister, Mary @ Marchaelary, for taking the pictures.

This is an outfit I wear to church when I know there won't be little kids hanging on me. I could probably wear this even when they are around, but the shell is not washable and I'd rather wear something with a sturdy, closed front than an open blouse. The blouse is too tight when buttoned, so I just leave it loose with a shell or tank top.

I am always making this face.
Red blouse: If it's from my parish's rummage sale, then it was probably 50 cents.
Black skirt: A couple sizes too big, but very comfy. Thrift shop: $4.
Shell: Cold Water Creek. $? They were having a sale.


I wish I could use more of the pictures Mary took! It was lots of fun. ;) My second Modern Decency post will be on what I wear to youth group.

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Especially that one face that you make :)
    Also, I love the color of your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like that blouse too. It's so comfy.

      Delete