Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Chocolate Book Tag

Chocolate and books? Sounds fabulous. Thank you, Sarah @ Forever Changed 13, for tagging me! I love comparing books to food.

1. Dark chocolate (a book that covers a dark topic)
The Fire Artist
The Fire Artist
Aria was abused as a kid, and she's always worried that people will discover the secret behind her fire.

2. White chocolate (favorite lighthearted/humorous read)
The Jane Austen Academy Series
They don't retain a lot of the original Jane Austen components, but a bunch of her characters in a private California high school? Tons o' fun.

3. Milk Chocolate (a book with a lot of hype that you're dying to read)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)
So, I have the audio book IN MY ROOM, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Now that I've finished The Blood of Olympus, I'll start this one soon.

4. Carmel filled chocolate (a book that makes you feel all gooey inside)
The Blood of Olympus
The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5)
That was the first time Piper and Jason kissed? ASDFGHJKL

5. Wafer-less KitKat (a book that has surprised you)
By Darkness Hid
By Darkness Hid (Blood of Kings, #1)
Yes, this book is going to be on every list I ever make. I really love the ending, okay?

6. Snickers (a series you're going nuts about)
The Gilded Series
Gilded (Gilded, #1)Silvern (Gilded #2)
Look at those covers! I want an orange swirly one so badly. Also, the second book ended on a hopeless note, so I NEED TO KNOW MORE.

7. Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows (a book you turn to for a comfort read)
The Revised Life of Ellie Sweet
The Revised Life of Ellie Sweet (A Young Adult Contemporary Novel)
Not of fan of the cover, but I am a fan of the content. Ellie is an introverted author! She understands me! (or vise versa).

8. Box of chocolates (a series you feel has something for everyone)
Anything by Rick Riordan.
Seriously, the target audience for the Percy Jackson books is TWEEN GUYS. Does he have any idea for many teen girl fans he has? Apparently, considering all of the love triangles and parallel lines in the Heroes of Olympus series.

Thanks again, Sarah! I nominate everyone who wants to, but especially Catherine @ Stray Imaginations and Briana @ Reader, Writer, Critic.

4 comments:

  1. I'm still reading By Darkness hid so DO NOT tell me the ending !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good. I finally met another person who is a bookworn. She reads her Nook ebook while taking class notes in school. So far she has not got cought. And yes I agree with her that reading book is more interesting than listening to our teacher yammering about saving the dolphins..

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! I'm always looking for an excuse to talk about chocolate (or eat it.) Also, READ DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE. Trust me, it's for your own good.

    ReplyDelete