Saturday, September 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

After seeing the Stacking the Shelves link-up all over the blogosphere, I finally decided to give it a go!
Stacking the Shelves
Bought
Don't Touch
Don't Touch, by Rachel M. Wilson
Yes, I bought from someone other than Jill Williamson! I have high hopes for this book.

Currently Reading

Dork in Disguise
Dork in Disguise, by Carol Gorman
Seems applicable in everyday life.

The Dragon Within
The Dragon Within by Melody Jackson
Self published teen author!

Read, but the book hasn't come out yet so I have to wait to post the review

Silvern (Gilded #2)
Silvern, by Christina Farley
I love this author (and the cover!) but the ending had zero hope.


Color Song
Color Song, by Victoria Strauss
Similar case to Silvern: no hope, beautiful cover.

Don't forget to stop by the Playing with Matches blog tour to enter the giveaway! It's a free book, people. Who can resist that?!

5 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about Don't Touch, but it wasn't for me, unfortunately. :( Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not so sure about Don't Touch either, after the couple of chapters I've read. I think I'll put it off till I've gone through my NetGalley stack.

      Delete
  2. I am excited to read Don't Touch!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Don't Touch has such a cool blurb, doesn't it?

      Delete
  3. Interesting and good looking books you have here! Happy reading! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete