Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Judging Covers

Let's be honest, we all judge books by their covers. And some leave a much better impression than others.

My favorites are ones that have stars (The Fault in Our STARS was such a let down), swirls, and dark colors. I am not a minimalistic person. Here are some that stuck with me:

Gilded and Silvern
Gilded (Gilded, #1)Silvern (Gilded #2)
I can't wait till the third book comes out! I have high expectations for the cover (and, you know, the content).

The Fire Artist
The Fire Artist
I also love fire.

Passion Blue (which I've never read) and Color Song
Passion Blue (Passion Blue, #1)Color Song (Passion Blue, #2)
My only quibble is that they don't match well. I think I like Passion Blue's cover better.

Purple Moon
Purple Moon (Contemporary Christian Fiction) (A Young Adult Christmas Holiday Gift Idea)
Stars!

The Versailles Vendetta
Labyrinth Society: The Versailles Vendetta
Swirls!

What are some of your favorites?

2 comments: