Facts about yours truly:
1. I have been reading a lot of books, I promise. I'm just waiting to post the reviews here till the release dates.
2. That horribly awkward moment when I said in a review that I probably wouldn't read other books by a certain author.... And then I happen to request another book by that author on NetGalley and get approved again.
3. A few days ago I saw taking a walk with my little brother when I saw this guy who was smoking. I think I gave him a look of deep distrust, simply because I didn't know him and I currently had no means of protection should anything happen. As I passed him, however, he stopped smoking. He said, "I'm sorry, I put it away. I'm really sorry." Awww.
4. I an currently knitting a pair of mittens, and it's going well.
5. The sight of yarn makes my heart beat faster.
6. Notebooks do too.
7. Pens as well, for that matter.
8. And books.
9. eShakti is the greatest place to buy dresses, as long as you've got giftcards and sales. Their customization is terrific.
10. All thanks to Christie for introducing me to the band Celtic Thunder. "Voices" is the best!
What mythical beast would you be (unicorn, hydra, honest politician (I think I'd have to be honest politician), etc.)?
Lol. xD I'd probably be a unicorn because I could look pretty and stab people with my head.
Would you rather text a really embarrassing secret to the wrong PERSONor realize that you put all the right answers on the wrong test?
Putting the right answers on the wrong test, absolutely. My teachers would probably let me retake it, especially if all of the answers WERE right, just not in that particular class.
Paper and pen or MICROSOFT WORD?
I'm more of a Google Doc person, myself.
Music settings (quiet, moderate, EXTREMELY LOUD, etc.)
On the loud side. Sometimes my hearing is mega-awesome, other times I wonder if I need a hearing aid. I love blasting Celtic Thunder on Spotify. "Hail the Hero" is a great one to blare as loudly as possible.
Do you like selfies? Why or why not?
A few are okay, but when someone keeps posting them, they drive me crazy. It's like they're looking for compliments. Is physical beauty the most important thing to post about on social media?
Do you like to wear skirts or not?
Skirts themselves are okay, but I hate blouses. They're the worst invention ever. Thus, I wear jeans and tee shirts around the house and dresses to school. I usually wear skirts to church though.
Hm.... Probably By Darkness Hid.
I haven't seen a ton of movies, to I'm going to cheat on this question: The Fault in Our Stars. I haven't seen it yet, but I have a feeling I'll love it. Otherwise, I'd say the first Hobbit movie.
|NO IT"S NOT OKAY. Oh gosh, I can't wait to see it.|
Three. It's nice and round.
Would you rather have to write a 500 page paper on the history of France's sewer system, or would you rather have to sharpen 10,000 pencils on a manual sharpener and be unable to move until you've done them all?
The 500 pages. I'd get bored after two paragraphs, but at least it wouldn't be so monotonous, right?
Now for my questions:
- What do you think about selfies?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- Do you like to wear skirts?
- Do you think it was moral of the trolls to "Leave the fun" in Anna's memory, and thus tormenting her when her parents locked Eliza away?
- What's your least favorite part about Frozen?
- What else could libraries be for instead of books?
- What six words describe yourself?
- What's your favorite thing about your personality?
- Answer this:
- Do you repost things on social media that tell you to repost them (For example, "Facebook will donate a dollar for every like this picture of suffering children gets")?
- What's your favorite writing website (For example, visuwords.com or a blog with great tips)?
This time I'm going to try to actually nominate people. First off, Christie. Second of all, Sarah. Third of all...everyone who wants to. ;)