Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Beautiful Blog Award!

Isn't Sarah sweet? She keeps nominating me for stuff. Go Sarah!!

So, all I have to do is answer questions and ask y'all questions. Here we go!

Sarah's questions:

1. Who is your favorite Avenger, or do you prefer Loki?
I'm not a huge fan of The Avengers in general, but I'd have to say Thor for the way he talks or Loki for...everything.
tangled animated GIF
2. Who is your least favorite singer/band?
I haven't heard everything single band in the world so I don't feel qualified to answer that.

3. What is your favorite book you've read this year?
Oh gosh.... By Darkness Hid or The Fault in Our Stars. I love books that make me cry.

4. What fictional character do you want to smack upside the face most?
Spencer from The New Recruit. I love him, but he can be so dumb.

5. Your main writing inspiration?
Probably Jill Williamson (author of everything) or Emily Rachelle (of whose books I have only read Sixteen). Jill because she writes so much and feels so real, Emily because we both write novellas and she has been published as a teenager, which, as you may be able to tell, is my dream.
tangled animated GIF
6. Who was your role model as a child (fictional characters count)?
I didn't really have one. Plus, I hardly read when I was little.

7. If you could ask you favorite character one question, what would you ask?
Achan, how are you so strong?

8. What annoys you the most? A series with a bad ending or a movie based on books it didn't follow at all?
WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO?

9. What musical artist would you like to see in concert?
Celtic Thunder!

10. What thing are you most looking forward to this year?
My birthday, of course.
disney animated GIF
I may have said that just because I had the perfect GIF.
Also the TFIOS DVD.

So here're my questions:

1. Do you think it is morally correct to love Loki, even though he's the bad guy?
2. What are three of your talents?
3. What's your favorite girl's name?
4. Boy's name?
5. What books have made you cry?
6. What's your favorite Bible verse?
7. Favorite prayer?

I nominate everyone who wants to do this. :) Thanks again, Sarah!

4 comments:

  1. http://myheartfeltreflections.blogspot.com/2014/08/im-doing-beautiful-blog-award-which-i.html

    I did it! By the way, I absolutely LOVE all of the Tangled GIFs! That is by far my favorite Disney princess movie! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I thought the GIFs would fit. xD Thanks for doing it!

      Delete