Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Very Inspiring Blog Award!

How cool is that? Sarah nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blog award! Thanks so much, Sarah!

Here are the rules:
List the rules and display the award
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know you have nominated them
Proudly display the badge.


1. I'm nearly done with the blanket I'm knitting! I'm slightly more than a fifth of the way through.

2. I've started knitting socks using this pattern. So far, so good.
Kili being a little liar and putting the entire journey at risk for it
3. Christie just started a blog!!!! It's called Celtic Cowgirl. Isn't that awesome? Follow her and I'm sure you won't regret it!
the hobbit animated GIF
4. Submissions for We Are Writers is open! Feel free to send in your work.

5. Sometimes I realize my age and it comes as a shock to me. I feel several years older. Does that ever happen to anyone else?

6. I don't like Pinterest's new Ask Questions design. :P It's harder to find the comments, into which you could just ask your question.
the hobbit animated GIF
7. I'm bouncing along to Regina Spektor's "Don't Leave Me". It's in Russian, so I have no idea what it's  about. But it feels very polka-dotty. AND I CAN SING MAYBE HALF OF IT. IN RUSSIAN.

(Butchering the pronunciation, of course.)

Yeah baby.

By the way, has anyone else seen The Hobbit trailer?

ASDFGHJKL I CANNOT EVEN. HELP. I AM NOT PREPARED FOR THE FEELS.


**Takes a deep breath**

Onto the nominations, shall we?

First off, Christie. Because duh. Secondly...that's all I can think of right now. A lot of the blogs I follow are for writing only, so they don't do stuff like this. But if you do, and you see this, then by all means do it! I nominate the world (Germany in particular)!

11 comments:

  1. Cool!! I decided not to kill myself , : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Okay! Consider yourself nominated ;)

      Delete
  3. The hobbit trailer for movie three is out? Cool! Almost forgot thanks for introducing me to Jill Willamson books I realy like the Safe Land series I am realy into that series. I just want to know if Mason and Omar will escape Liberation I have to wait for book three to figure that out! Which Jill Williamson books have you read? Have you read Jill's Safe Lands series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read The Mission League Series, Replication, By Darkness Hid, and I'm about to read To Darkness Fled. Once I have money again, I'm going to order the first Safe Land book. Jill Williamson is so cool.

      Delete
    2. Jullie would you like to join my web page i made to support this girl who suposedly had some boy murder her dad? the evidince used is faulty theres no existing copies of any of it eccept the text the boy sent her that showed a knife and the girl's reponse that dailymail.uk.com said " seemed like" her agreeing on the death of her dad. Theres not enough evidence. i think she's been framed. The site i dedicated to her is Defendmorganarnold.blogspot.com i'm also going to make a petition about her on the petition site.

      Delete
  4. We saw the trailer like yesterday, it is *SOOOOOOOO* awesome! How am I going to survive until December? >:( ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I'm going to survive AFTER December...this is going to be devastating.

      Delete