- When NetGalley approves me for a chapter book. Oh well. Oliver and the Seawigs was actually pretty good.
- When my eighteen-year-old brother spends the fourth of July in Cincinnati, so he can go to a concert. Aren't teenagers supposed to drink and hang out with pretty girls and stuff? Not Andrew. He'd rather listen to classical music.
- When I spend the fourth of July knitting a blanket like an old lady. It's coming along really well. I've never gotten this far before. xD I'll post pictures when it's done.
- Telling my friend I'll reply to their email soon. Nearly a month ago. (Sorry, Christie.)
- Realizing that the "Awkward" list is going to be much longer than the "Awesome" list.
- Debating whether I should buy a new book or more yarn for said blanket. I really want the book, but if I don't finish that blanket quickly, I'll lose interest in it. #INTJproblems.
|What should I do?! Maybe I'll just buy Dairy Queen.|
- I think our new priest is settling in really well. He even came to the fireworks and sat with us and the other people in our parish.
- I tried to check out a book from the library the other day but I didn't have my card. The guy was like "It's okay, you seem honest" and he checked it out for me. Going to the library every day constitutes as seeming honest? All righty.
- Tomorrow at Mass I'll see Jesus, the new priest, and the family I babysit. I love Sundays.