- Follow the blog that tagged you (optional).
- Include two or more pictures that include your favorite characters, books, movies, or lyrics from songs (they can also be your own edits or pictures).
- Tag five or more bloggers and tell them.
- Answer the blogger's ten questions related to characters, books, movies, or lyrics.
- Create your own questions having to do with the same thing.
1. Which fictional character relates/speaks to you the most? Elsa. She's so...me. We both want to be alone without being lonely.
2. What lyric from a song describes you the most? "Let it go, let it go, that perfect girl is gone!" In the first semester last year, I felt a lot of pressure to do everything right. Then I heard "Let It Go", and it changed my perspective on things. Cheesy, but true.
3. Whose character change is your favorite (like how Elsa found her strength and became the girl she is)? I don't really notice that sort of thing, but probably Lizzie from Fall for You. In that book, she's always stressing out about something, but later in the series she seems to relax and loves people more.
4. Has any kind of book or story made you realize something or changed your opinion about something? Um...again, this is something I don't really notice. Except for, you know, the Bible, I can't recall anything like that, except for maybe The Fault in Our Stars with all its poetic quotes about death and infinities.
5. Which character death made you the most sad? Oh gosh. This is a tough one. But probably The Tragic Death in Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix (I don't want to spoil anything so he can remain unnamed. But let's just say, there was a lot of sobbing).
6. What is your favorite message in a Disney movie and why? Probably how in Frozen Elsa says that Hans might not be the right guy for Anna. Just because he's the first, doesn't mean he's perfect.
7. Favorite song from a Disney musical and why? Besides "Let It Go", I really like "I Won't Say I'm in Love". The tune is awesome. xD
8. Favorite lyric from a Disney musical and why? See #2.
9. What are your two favorite songs from Frozen (Because "Let It Go" is the number one choice)? Yes, it is. xD So, "Let It Go" and "Love Is an Open Door".
10. If you could make a sequel to any Disney movie, which would it be? Hm.... I would say Frozen 2, but they might ruin it. A spin off movie where Elsa has fire powers would be cool though.
Here are my ten questions for you:
- Which Disney villain do you relate to the most?
- How often do you want to scream at characters for not seeing the obvious?
- Which Disney song do you like the most (besides "Let It Go")?
- Which one do you dislike the most?
- If you could be a character in any Disney movie, which would it be? Do you think you would survive the whole movie?
- On a scale of 1-10, how creepy is Jungle Book (if you haven't seen it, watch it or rate a different one)?
- Do you think sequels are great, or do they ruin the first movie?
- How much do you know about Moana, the Disney princess who's coming out in 2018?
- Which Disney movie, other than Frozen, do you like the most?
- Which do you like the least?