Thursday, June 12, 2014

I've Been Nominated--Again!

This time for the Sunflower Award! Thanks Sarah!
1. What song made you want to punch the window because you hate it so much?
I don't listen to the radio very often, but "Counting Stars" drives me crazy because I love the tune but don't know the lyrics. I can only hear them mumbling.

2. What is your pet peeve?
When people talk while I'm trying to concentrate.
3. Frozen or Tangled?
Frozen, all the way. I don't relate to anyone in Tangled.

4. Favorite characters from a story you've written?
Gianna, from A Kingdom of Isolation, which I'm about to start editing. She's pretty sarcastic.

5. Elves, hobbits, or dwarves?
Elves. They're cool and graceful and intelligent.
And they are fabulous.
6. Favorite animated movie?
Frozen or Anastasia. I've only seen a little bit of the former, but all historical fallacies aside, it looks pretty cool, and the songs are amazing.
7. Celebrity you would most like to meet?
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH.
8. Favorite psalm?
One time I was going for a walk, and I turned on a street where a "creepy stalker" lives. When I realized that, I immediately started praying, "Yeah, though I walk in the valley of darkness, I shall fear no evil...." I don't know if I can attribute my safety to the fact that I remembered the psalm, but maybe it helped. :)

9. In your opinion, what is your least favorite movie based on a book?
Hm.... I haven't seen many of those, but I guess the Harry Potter ones. The books are so long that it makes sense to leave some things out, but still. If you don't read the books first, the movies would probably be confusing.

Again, I nominate my followers and people who just drop by. Here's ze questions:
  1. Would you rather drink a bottle of bugspray or three spiders?
  2. Does coffee need sugar and creamer?
  3. Does your hair part in the center of your head or to the side (mine is annoying off-center)?
  4. I can't think of more questions, so how about you list four facts about yourself instead.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this Julia! I loved your answers:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me! These are tons of fun.

      Delete