Friday, May 23, 2014

Review for So Into You

So Into You (The Jane Austen Academy Series, #2)So Into You by Cecilia Gray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First of all, can I just give a huge THANK YOU to Cecilia Gray for giving me this copy for free through NetGalley in exchange for a review. I'm so dang grateful that I'm now a sort-of ARC reviewer (So Into You came out last year, so it's not exactly an Advanced Reader Copy).
The Highest of Fives - Reaction GIFs
On to the review now, shall we?
Other people will probably find Ellie more relatable than I do. One thing I don't understand is how she says she rarely reveals her emotions, but she always does around Edward. How can she call herself reserved when she throws herself at him every time he's around?

I just don't understand some of the things Ellie does. (view spoiler) Change of heart there, huh?

And Edward...oh Edward. At first I loved him. Then I wanted to throw him into the lake. Now I think I like him again.

Please forgive me for comparing the two, but So Into You doesn't have as strong of quotes as the first book did. Lizzie makes a brave move at the end of the book, though. She's a genius. xD

To my relief, there were only a few typos in this book. There were still more than there should be, but it was bearable.

Overall, this is a nice installment to the series. I can't wait to read When I'm with You. Northanger Abbey is one of my favorite Jane Austen books. I'm confident Cecilia Gray won't disappoint (or at least, I really hope not.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment