Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review for Chokepoint


Chokepoint: Mini Mission 1.5 (The Mission League, #1.5)Chokepoint: Mini Mission 1.5 by Jill Williamson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Is that girl on the cover Beth? FYI, she. Is. Awesome. She's tough, but still...human. When she tells Spencer "No", she's not a snob. She states her reasons, feels bad for Spencer, and leaves. (However, I'll still ship Bethcer, at least for the time being.)

The plot was fast paced and exciting. It would probably have made more sense to me if I was used to "Spencer's crowd". Being homeschooled, I didn't understand all of their terms. The New Recruit was set in the summer, so that wasn't an issue. It wasn't that big of a deal though. It felt so good to be back with the Mission League series. :)

I'm glad we get to see more of Spencer's prophesies. While he's going slowly on his road to becoming a Christian, at least he's moving.

Will I buy the next book in the series? Absolutely.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment