Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Kingdom of Isolation is Finished!

Woo! I'm done with A Kingdom of Isolation! This time next month, I'll start editing it, making it ready for publication. By the end of the year, I could be querying agents. :-O
No, really. I might.
For now, I'll be writing book two in my series, of which A Kingdom of Isolation was the first. Here's a rough blurb:

Sadie is hopelessly romantic. When a new guy comes to her small town, she can't help but ship him with her--Despite the fact that she already has a boyfriend. Can Sadie figure out God's plan for her, or will she be pulled forever by the two who've claimed her heart?

The Guy Whose Name I Haven't Figured Out Yet is a wreck. Right before he moved to a tiny town, his girlfriend dumped him. When Sadie, the pastor's daughter, starts showing interest in him, he feels himself fall for her. But who does he really love, his old girlfriend, or Sadie?

So excited to start. :)

I guess I also need a title, don't I?

For the time being, I'll call it All Those Days.


8 comments:

  1. I love how you always use lots of GIF's. By the way, where do you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I usually find them on Pinterest. I have a board just for them. :) Sometimes I find them on other blogs or websites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this sounds really great! It's so hard to find good girl's fiction now. Glad to know that there's some other people writing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it difficult? Maybe not everyone wants to read about sexy vampires or stories that focus only on the romance.

      Delete
    2. I know! My mom runs the school library, and a lot of the books are from the eighties, so they're kind of awful. We're having such a hard time finding fiction that's clean but that middle schoolers will still enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Finished already? Wow! Good job :)! I don't think I'll be done until Camp NaNoWriMo is on again, there'll be more motivation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah, All Those Days isn't really going well.... Camp NaNo sure does a wonder in installing motivation into writers ;)

      Delete