Monday, April 7, 2014

Yet Again, I've Changed My Mind

Yes xD To Cilyon's End, formerly known as Hesi Survives, is going to have some massive changes.
Believe it or not, some of my plans actually go through. Just rarely. Very rarely.
I don't want to give it all away here, but instead of having Rolia be the rich, cliche girl she is, I'm going to make her a poor troublemaker.

Instead of having Hesi be the poor troublemaker, he'll be the rich dude who lives in Cilyon.

So basically, it's a gender swap. And it's going to be intense.
Google+
Ha ha...ha.

4 comments:

  1. WHAT THE HECK???? Wow that just surprised me. A lot. Is that even legal a week into Camp NaNoWriMo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD Yep! I was able to make the changes in less than an hour.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks xD My favorite is the last one.

      Delete