Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know about the nomination
- My middle name is Grace.
- I like dresses more than skirts. With skirts, you have to worry about finding a blouse that's modest, fits, and matches the skirt. With a dress, you don't have to worry as much about all that.
- I. Love. Pizza.
- My favorite colors are purple, green, white, and black.
- I've just finished the fifth Harry Potter book. It granted very few happy feelings to me. Tis quite dark.
- The writing work I'm most likely to pursue to publication is A Kingdom of Isolation, a Christian YA novella.
- Eleven facts about myself takes a long time to write.
- I love helping people. I know I don't look empathetic, but I'm really very happy when people come to me for help. I'm not happy that they're having problems, of course, but I'm honored when they want to talk to me about them. I'd love to be a therapist.
- The fictional character I'm most like is Ellie Sweet, from The Revised Life of Ellie Sweet and The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet, by Stephanie Morrill.
- I love curly hair. This year, nearly everyone in my school's play has to have curly hair. After the hair do-ers are done with them, they offer to curl the back stagers's and make-up-ers's hair, if that sentence makes any sense to you.
- I have finished my eleven facts.
- Would you rather be floating in a river of chocolate or falling down a syrup waterfall? (You can eat as much as you want!) The chocolate one, definitely.
- If you have watched the Hobbit movies, who's your favorite character? Gandalf. He rocks. xD
- How many siblings do you have? I'm one of seven.
- Do you have a favorite number? Uh, not really. Three is pretty cool though.
- What is your favorite TV show? The BBC Sherlock!
- Who do you think is the cutest cartoon character ever? Uh...I don't really watch cartoons.
- Do you find yourself picking up trash that has fallen out of your younger siblings escapades on a regular basis? I do sometimes.
- What letter of the alphabet would you use to sum up your whole character? What?! Well, I guess J describes me. I have no idea.
- Would you rather be so stupid you can't add 1+1, so ugly you scare Frankenstein, or so lazy you can't pick up your spoon to eat your favorite cereal? Hm. This is a tough one. I'd rather be ugly I guess.
- Would you rather be a pot of oatmeal, a utterly destroyed banana, or a severely burnt muffin? An utterly destroyed banana, because you could still make banana bread out of me.
- Do you usually find banana peels, apple cores, a army man who has been mutilated by a BB gun, a hideous rubber cheese (hideous rubber mice are included), or ugly jewelry on your bed? (I have seriously found a rubber cheese under my pillow at least 6 times. I guess the Tooth Fairy is mad at me, lol) Um, no, I've never found those on my bed. xD
- If you were a demigod from the Percy Jackson series, who would you be the child of and why (If you haven't read it, just Google a quiz. There are tons)?
- Would you rather date Khan from Star Trek: Into Darkness or Voldemort, from Harry Potter (BWAHAHA good luck with this one)?
- What's your favorite Shakespeare play?
- What fictional character do you most relate to?
- Which do you prefer, skirts or dresses?
- What's your favorite motivational song?
- Do you prefer a Kindle or a book?
- Do you think #7 is a big deal?
- Would you rather turn into a turtle for a month or a panda?
- Do you prefer C. S. Lewis or J. R. R. Tolkien?
- Do you prefer drawing or writing?
And there you have it. :)