- Be Published. You probably already knew I wanted that. xD It probably won't happen this year, or maybe the one after, but some day, it will.
- Go to a book signing (hopefully with Stephanie Morrill at it). I've never been to one.
- Have a personal library. A huge one.
- One of the other bloggers who linked up for this (The Random Transliterator) said something about translating a book, which sounds so awesome. Some translated the first Harry Potter book into Latin. Seriously, look it up on Barnes and Noble. And I own The Hobbit in Latin.
- Have publishing companies give me books for free to review them. Yes, they do that.
- Go to a writing conference. It's a great way to pitch to publishing companies and literary agents.
- Earn enough money by my books so that I won't need another job. All I need to do is a) write a TON, or b) get a book on the New York Times Bestseller List or something. I'll probably do A.
- As Blue Sky Bookshelf said, learn how to work with computer code to make things like blog buttons. I have one, but it. Won't. Work. On. The. Sidebar.
- Maybe become a literary agent myself. That would be awesome.
- Have ten things on by Bookish Bucket List. Done.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Bookish Bucket List Link-Up
Over at The Broke and the Bookish, they're having a link-up for our bookish bucket lists. Without further ado, here we go!