Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bookish Bucket List Link-Up

Over at  The Broke and the Bookish, they're having a link-up for our bookish bucket lists. Without further ado, here we go!


  1. Be Published. You probably already knew I wanted that. xD It probably won't happen this year, or maybe the one after, but some day, it will.
  2. Go to a book signing (hopefully with Stephanie Morrill at it). I've never been to one.
  3. Have a personal library. A huge one.
  4. One of the other bloggers who linked up for this (The Random Transliterator) said something about translating a book, which sounds so awesome. Some translated the first Harry Potter book into Latin. Seriously, look it up on Barnes and Noble. And I own The Hobbit in Latin.
  5. Have publishing companies give me books for free to review them. Yes, they do that.
  6. Go to a writing conference. It's a great way to pitch to publishing companies and literary agents.
  7. Earn enough money by my books so that I won't need another job. All I need to do is a) write a TON, or b) get a book on the New York Times Bestseller List or something. I'll probably do A.
  8. As Blue Sky Bookshelf said, learn how to work with computer code to make things like blog buttons. I have one, but it. Won't. Work. On. The. Sidebar.
  9. Maybe become a literary agent myself. That would be awesome.
  10. Have ten things on by Bookish Bucket List. Done.

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought of asking the publishing companies for ARCs? I bet you they would send them to you. I get them from publishers often, mainly just by emailing and asking. Try it!

    I love how this is a Top 10 Tuesday! You may also want to link up to the original Bookish Bucket List, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't asked for ARCs yet, because I want to boost my page views a bit more. I hopefully will ask soon, though. It sounds awesome. :)

      Great idea for another link-up! I'll look into it.

      Delete