Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet

The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet (Ellie Sweet, #2)The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet by Stephanie Morrill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another amazing novel from Stephanie Morrill! I love it.

Her relationship with Chase is brilliantly written. They both work really hard for it. I also like how it ended, and Chase showed that what he had been to her was an act.
Chase was so sweet at first! (And no, Ellie does not look a THING like Gollum.)

Her relationship with Bronte is well written also. Bronte was so kind before, but it turns out she's a jerk. I don't want to spoil anything, but oh, Bronte...you sure were interesting.

The plot? Ellie had problems, yes, but it didn't really seem enough to be a plot. I wish we could have seen more about how Ellie was hanging onto her bitterness. It wasn't really expressed before, and then BAM, there it was.

As you might have been able to guess, I'm a writer. :) I love all the details about Ellie's book. I LOVE IT. Ellie's book, Invisibly Yours sounds fantastic. I want to read it! I would totally buy it.

Would I buy a third book about Ellie Sweet? You bet I would! I hope one will come. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment