Monday, February 17, 2014

Purple Moon Review

Purple Moon (Contemporary Christian Fiction) (A Young Adult Christmas Holiday Gift Idea)Purple Moon (Contemporary Christian Fiction) by Tessa Emily Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVE this book. I'd recommend it to everyone -especially girls- high school and older. It'd definitely be inappropriate for someone younger but if you aren't...go for it.

First of all: the title ROCKS. Purple is my favorite color, and I've always loved the moon!
#bestbookever
Next, Selena is a great character. I didn't relate to her a lot, but then again, I don't expect that from books (it's a rare occurrence when I relate to a female character). That did not stop me from loving Selena, however.

I wish we could have seen more about Selena's anxiety, however. But oh, I wanted to punch Whitney for calling it a "disability" though! Anxiety is definitely a setback, but not a disability.

The plot? Wonderful. While there was a tad bit of "improper" behavior, the ending made up for it. TRUST ME. It did.

Oh gosh, I want another book so badly. If Tessa Hall writes another book about Selena, I'll buy it!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. It's cool that you enjoyed it. Here's my review: http://teensliveforjesus.blogspot.ru/2015/02/purple-moon-by-tessa-emily-hall.html. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to read it again sometime soon and update my review! I love the author's blog.

      Delete