Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fire Elsa

I would pay for a movie where Elsa has fire powers.

*All of these are found somewhere on Pinterest*

There are waaaay more of these than I thought there were.

**Post edit**
THERE"S MORE!! It makes me ridiculously happy to see so many. Which is horrible, because having fire powers are the worse you can have (except for maybe air).

But looooooooooooooooooooook!!!

 
 



Fire Elsa

Elsa with opposite powers! #frozen #elsa #fire

Elsa the Fire Queen. The Phoenix Empress. The Girl on Fire! Perfect. This must happen! XD


















And I don't know what's going on here, but yeah:



I found a song here as well. It's about an evil Elsa having fire powers. Which is horrible. That's the thing about life, though: nothing is so bad it can't be made worse.

the volcano glows red and everyone’s dead not a body to be seen
a nation of ash and cinders and it looks like I’m the queen
The flames keep roaring like the furnace that’s inside
Couldn’t keep it, hell only knows I’ve tried
Don’t let them in don’t let them see,
be the good girl you always have to be,
conceal don’t feel, don’t let them learn,
well now they’ve learned!
Let them burn, let them burn!
they’re no longer my concern!
let them burn, let them burn!
Time to show the world it’s my turn!
I wont care, how they’re going to scream!
Let the fire rage on.
Flames never seemed to bother me.
It’s funny how this inferno makes everything look bright
And the fear that once controlled me, set everything alight!
It’s time to see what I can do,
to test the limits and break through.
No right, no wrong, when it’s only me!
So i’m free!
Let them burn, let them burn!
See my fire across the sky!
Let them burn, let them burn!
Like a rocket I can fly!
I wont care, how they’re going to scream!
Let the fire rage on.
-
My power surges through the air and all around.
My soul’s the engine that will burn this world down to the ground!
And one move sparks ignition of my vengeful wrath!
I’m never going back, the future’s all I have!
Let them burn, let them burn!
Raining down Armageddon,
Let them burn, let them burn!
Their precious world is gone!
I wont care, how they’re going to scream!
Let the fire rage on.
Flames never seemed to bother me.

6 comments:

  1. Wow is really awesome! I want to do some thing like this. Can you explain me how and what software you use? If you want to have a conversation i'm on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/melissa.lara.37853

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I didn't do any of these. I found them on Pinterest. ;) I think most of them came from here: http://dreamberks.tumblr.com/

      Delete
  2. Sorry i didn't read, it's found on pinterest?! Can you send me the ling of the Pinterest where you found it please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know exactly where, but try clicking on the pictures here and they might lead you to a good link: http://www.pinterest.com/julianashie/fire-elsa/

      Delete
  3. I've figured out how to do it! These will help: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/68/3a/48/683a4863f294e3a1e2ec6f8be688a9a3.jpg and http://ipiccy.com/

    ReplyDelete