Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A New Book

Yes, I'm writing another book. :) It's called A Kingdom of Isolation. Here's the blurb:

Arianna is offend when she finds out her name means holy. A teenage atheist, she blames herself after her brother's death. Falling into a whirlwind of anxiety and anger, can Arianna continue this life after its crushed by another tragedy?

Here's the beginning:

“The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I’m the queen.”
I  curse under my breath as I roll off the bed and onto the floor. After hitting my head on the wall, I grab my cell phone from the nightstand and turn off the volume.
“I told you not to call me!” I whisper furiously. “My dad said no boys until I’m in my senior year of college. We’re freshmen in high school.”
“Then why’d you give me your number, beautiful?” Ares answers. “I love you so, so, so much.”

2 comments:

  1. This one sounds so interesting! Definitely cannot wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this book. xD One of my favorite parts is finding out the meaning to a character's name. This is a great place for it: http://www.babycenter.com/baby-names

    ReplyDelete