Monday, January 20, 2014

What Book Covers Say Link-up

At the Notebook Sisters, they're having a link-up about book covers. Check theirs our, because they're hilarious.

*NOTE* None of these have to do with the content of the book.

What The Battle of the Labyrinth says:
"I've got a knife, and there's goop in front of me, so I should totally eat it."
The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #4)

What That Hideous Strength says:
"You have a hood, and I have a hood, so we're buddies. Let's go eat rocks and leaves."
That Hideous Strength (Space Trilogy Series #3)

What The Children of Hurin says (I haven't actually read this yet):
"I am 500% done with these shenanigans. I won't even stand next to m fellow warriors down there."
The Children of Hurin

What The Hobbit says:
"I'll just sit here and try to ignore that deer that's about to murder the owl below it."
The Hobbit: Illustrated Edition

What The Fellowship of the Ring says:
"Look at my eye. LOOK AT MY EYE. Isn't it pretty?"
The Fellowship of the Ring: Being the First Part of The Lord of the Rings

What Moon Over Manifest says:
"Some people said my over-alls are ugly, so I'm going to leave. I hope a train doesn't hit me."
Moon Over Manifest

8 comments:

  1. BAHAHA!!! I love this one: ""I am 500% done with these shenanigans. I won't even stand next to m fellow warriors down there." Brilliance!!!
    Thanks for joining in ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D That one's my favorite too.
      You have epic link-ups, by the way. I always love doing them.

      Delete
  2. Hilarious! much better than mine! *embarrassed face*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, come now, your Pride and Prejudice and Hollow City ones were awesome. :D I totally loved them.

      Delete
  3. Haha! The Children of Hurin one was really clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. :D I love linking up with your blog.

      Delete
  4. *grins* The Hobbit and That Hideous Strength are awesomely funny!

    Hey, I have a hoodie and you have a hoodie (or I'm assuming you do). Let's go eat chocolate and nothing green preferably. I think rocks would break my teeth. I'm not totally invincible.

    ReplyDelete