Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Motivation Track on Spotify

On the ever-so-epic Spotify, I've got twelve tracks. In case you're looking for songs to boost you up, here's my motivation track:


  1. "The Call", be Regina Spektor. It's the credit song of Prince Caspian. "It started out as a feeling, which then grew into a hope....'
  2. "I'll Make a Man out of You", by Donny Osmond and Chorus. It's from Mulan. "Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns...."
  3. "Let It Go", by Idina Menzel. It's from Frozen (which is one of the greatest movies out there.) "The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen...."
  4. "Best Day of My Life", by American Authors. I heard it at Ria's house and loved it. "I had a dream so big and loud, I jumped so high I touched the clouds...."
  5. "Roar", by Katy Perry. Because why not. "I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath, scared to rock the boat and make a mess...."
  6. "You'll Never Walk Alone", by Celtic Woman. It's from their album "Believe". "When you walk through the storm, hold your head up high, and don't be afraid of the dark...."
Very different songs, eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment