Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday's Minute Challenge at Christ Is Write

Over at Christ is Write (brilliant blog name, isn't it?) Tessa is hosting a writing prompt. :) If I win her contest, I could win her book, Purple Moon! Click the link, because the book sounds amazing. I totally want it. :D



The prompt is "Every minutes that passed was one minute closer to my worst nightmare."

Here it goes!

Every minute that passed was one minute closer to my worst nightmare. I was about to hurt the one I loved the most.
"Please understand!" I sobbed as the wind blew my hair like a tornado rips through a desert. "Please, James, I hate this. I hate everything."
"What are you talking about?" he asked, with concern in his voice. He pats my old t-shirt. "Hey, maybe you and I should--"
"James," I cried. "I'm sorry." Before he can reply, I pull the rope, throwing him down.

2 comments: