Friday, January 17, 2014

Clothes, again

INTJ - Stress
*Second paragraph is so accurate I don't even know what to do.*

Remember that brilliant, thoughtful, well written post about body image? Remember that? You can't always live up to things like that.

What do you do when the guy in charge of your school is making clothes rules that you just can't do? What do you do when you're in between sizes, so nothing fits? You can't wear "flow-y" blouses. It's physically impossible.

What are you supposed to do then?

2 comments:

  1. you ok? email me anytime if you want to talk! :) <3 I know how frustrating these things can be! ugh swimsuit shopping is like "yes, I DID in fact want my week ruined!" haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thanks, Christie. Oh man, swimsuit shopping is horrible. :P

      Delete