Thursday, December 19, 2013

Weddings

I can't wait for my sister to get married. ;) That will be awesome. She says I should plan my own wedding instead of hers, though. Hm.

There are some things about weddings that I don't really care for, and I sure hope it won't be some sort of scandal if I omit them. Professional photographers, for instance. I just want someone to come with any old camera, snap a few pictures, and email them to me. That's it. Also, bachelorette parties. Are those necessary? Yeah, I'd like to have a get-together, but this seem over the top and full of drinking. I'm sure the drinking is optional, but still. Hm. I'd rather my maids come over for tea or something.


I would love a lace dress, but I don't think that would work on my body. >:P Maybe on my sister's...?


I have no idea what style the bridesmaid dresses would be, I just know it has to be purple. I don't even know what shade.


Lovely cake. :)


My favorite kind of centerpiece.

6 comments:

  1. Are you kidding, it would look lovely on your body!! You are very beautiful my dear :) I think you should hire me as the photographer, because I will give you nice quality for cheap, and because I'm pretty cool (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks. <3 That would ROCK if you were my photographer, although I do have some years before it can happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be happy to get you the photobooth for a really good discount! And I am kind of obsessed with weddings (if you haven't already noticed), when it happens call me ASAP, I could help plan it (but only if you want me too:)! Yeah crazy bachelorette parties aren't needed, I just say a fun sleepover party with all the 'maid's is all I want! (yes, because I will still do sleepovers:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleepovers are awesome, just sayin'. By the way, I need Benny to be a groomsman.

      Delete
  4. he'd be happy to oblige, we're always up for a good wedding (especially since we're the dynamic dancing duo:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, you two would rock the dance floor.

      Delete