Monday, October 21, 2013

Books I'm Reading

Here's what I'm on right now:


Hobbitus Ille: That Hobbit. In Latin. :) I'm just reading it, not really translating. Latin is very beautiful.

Sherlock's Logic: I've finished the story part of the book, and I start the logic-y part, but I think I'll wait on that, because I'm learning some of that stuff in my logic class.

The Complete Sherlock Holmes: I'm on The Valley of Fear now.

The Arabian Nights: There sure are a lot of stories inside the stories. :-o

Jane Austen, Seven Novels: It's got Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Mansfield Park, Northanger Abbey, and Lady Susan. I'm on Sense and Sensibility, and I've already read most of the others.

Gone with the Wind (On the purple Kindle): This is the fourth time I've read it. :)

Catholic's Guide to Depression (On my mom's green Kindle): Because one of my best friends is depressed. :'( I cried for a very long time when I found out.

The Silmarillion: This is the second time I've read it.

Catherine, Empress of All the Russias: I'm writing a paper on Catherine the Great for school, and this is the book I'm using. I doubt I'll finish it though.

Grime's Complete Fairy Tales: They're quite short. Only about two pages each so far.

The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe: I'm on the tales now. They're very...death-y.

I've already finished To Kill a Mockingbird, because it had been on my Kindle and I had almost finished it by the time I bought the book. But it's very lovely. I should post a picture of it sometime.

Yes, I love reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment