Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Personality Types From an INTP

I am an INTP, although the quiz said I was either an INTJ or an INFJ.

INTP Personality Type
Take the personality test

INTPs despise small talk with every bone in their bodies (and also most likely know how many bones are in a body. I believe it's 206.), are tough unless something they care very much for is under attack (or, for instance, their very bestest friend is going away to college), and enjoy being alone with their thoughts. They don't quite understand how other people think, mostly because they prefer logic to most sentiment (unless their bestest friend is going away to college. :( I'll miss you very much, Ria.). Personally, logic is my favorite subject, but oddly enough, everyone else seems to hate it. Why? It's fun and clear and difficult and stuff. ::)

But just because I love logic, that doesn't mean I don't care about other people's feelings. If you're sad about something, I'll listen. I may not have any advise for you, or I may seem like I don't care, but I do care, very much. I just can't figure out how to show that I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment