Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Book Peeves

My book peeves:
1. When they introduce a character as the "bad guy", but then turn right around and make him a "good guy" way too soon.
2. The price of a hardcover book
3. When other people don't/haven't read the same books I have
4. When I don't/haven't read the same book other people have
5. When people want me to love the main character, but I don't. I rarely do. The secondary characters are always so interesting.
6. When books are awesome but the covers are NOT.
7. When my favorite character just up and dies on me. :P
8. When the two characters that are obviously made for each other don't end up together.


6 comments:

  1. Secondary characters are underrated, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! 7 always kills me too. I always end up vouching for the characters that up and die. Seriously. It's frustrating. I also struggle with no. 3. I'm always behind! or ahead! Or something!

    Thanks for linking up with us!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Characters sure like to die once people like them :P By the way you've got a great blog! Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  3. Nice list! I agree on #7. And like how Cait put it, it's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete