My book peeves:
1. When they introduce a character as the "bad guy", but then turn right around and make him a "good guy" way too soon.
2. The price of a hardcover book
3. When other people don't/haven't read the same books I have
4. When I don't/haven't read the same book other people have
5. When people want me to love the main character, but I don't. I rarely do. The secondary characters are always so interesting.
6. When books are awesome but the covers are NOT.
7. When my favorite character just up and dies on me. :P
8. When the two characters that are obviously made for each other don't end up together.