I'm have a literary dinner party from The Book Chewers, so here it goes!
1. What are we eating?
Butter bean cookies. It's always good to try new things. (A Thousand Never Evers)
2. Who's cooking?
Mammy. She won't poison us. (Gone With the Wind)
3. Who's funding this dinner party?
High King Peter (The Chronicles of Narnia)
4. Invite a villain. (Be careful.)
Lord Featherstone. He's an intelligent villain. (That Hideous Strength)
5. Who's likely to make a scene if the food is late?
Mycroft. He's waiting for his cake. (Sherlock Holmes.)
6. Party feels a bit tense. Who's the comic relief?
Delilah (A Thousand Never Evers)
7. Someone's monopolizing the conversation. Who's the hero at this dinner party?
Thomas More and Raphael. They're talking about how to properly treat the crime of thievery. (Utopia)
8. Who wishes they weren't there?
Peter Pan. Parties are not his thing. (Peter Pan)
9. Who's the couple most interested in each other's eyes than the food?
Melanie and Ashley Wilkes (Gone with the Wind)
10. Aw, someone's pet is eating food off the guests' pates. What's the creature and who's the owner?
Smaug's the creature, but he's more likely eaten his owner. (The Hobbit)
And there we have it! Quite the party, isn't it? If you want to host one, just head on over to The Book Chewers and link up there!