Saturday, June 15, 2013

Simple Saturday!

{Simple Saturday!}

1. Last night I babysat a ten year old with autism. It's only a mild case, and he acts like any other ten year old (not like I know many of those, but still. I think he acts like one.). He's really a sweet boy. :)
wpid-autism-ribbon.jpeg

2. Tomorrow (or the day after) I'm going to finally watch Thor! No spoilers, please. I really can't wait to see the ol' guy again.


3. In case anyone still doesn't know....
I am a Spock fangirl.
I actually gave up all my rights (like I ever had any....) to Kili. I still like him, but not as much as Spock.
That was awesome xD THAT'S the moment I decided I liked Spock.
This is the moment I liked Spock and hated Uhura. She really is stupid.

That's all, folks!
http://www.iris-hanlin.com/2013/06/simple-saturday-thankful.html
 

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAhHHHHHHH FELLOW SPOCK FANGIRL!!! He's simply fantastic. ;) And you haven't seen Thor yet!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU"RE A SPOCK FANGIRL?!?!?! THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! I
    'll probably see Thor tomorrow, don't worry. ;)

    ReplyDelete