Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Summer Reading List

+Iris Hanlin was asking her blogger friends what books they want to read over the summer (http://www.iris-hanlin.com/2013/05/summer-book-list-link-up.html), so here is my list!
              1. The Silmarillion. I've already read this, but hey, there's no problem reading it again, right? ;)


2. Ranger's Apprentice. My sister has been reading these, so I think I'll have a hand at it too!
The Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice Series #1)

3.Gone with the Wind
Gone with the Wind

4. Scarlett: The Sequel to Gone with the Wind. It was not written by Margaret Mitchell, but I want to see what it's like.
Scarlett: The Sequel to Margaret Mitchell's Gone with the Wind

1 comment:

  1. These are all great choices! You have a full plate, my dear. Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete