Saturday, May 18, 2013

Notebooks

When I see a notebook, I just burst into li'l pieces. (well, not literally. But you get the idea.) I also burst when I see pens or pencils.

I post way too many writerly things. But these are just beautiful.
(I have a notebook that it very similar to these. I love it. :)

AWESOME PENS ARE AWESOME.
Even the most hard-hearted pen hated would have to say these are beautiful.

I absolutely love this notebook. :) It's my favorite of all the ones I have.
THIS is the notebook I was talking about. It's much darker in real life, because of all the wear and love I've put into it.

Scribes need things like this strapped to their belts (Leather Pencil Roll). And I want one too. :)
Gorgeous pencils!

And I think you all know this by now:
I gasped when I saw this.

No comments:

Post a Comment